Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food
Supports urinary care and weight management with added ingredients to reduce stress in cats
Urinary Care, Weight Management
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 55% of the cat population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life, relationship with family members and over time the weight may: reduce play time, put the cat at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones, and negatively affect general lifelong health. Stress has also been shown to negatively impact bladder health.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food to be clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage a cat's urinary health and weight.
In fact, the nutrition in c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food has been shown to reduce the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89% , to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days and contains ingredients to help manage stress.
How it helps:
- Nutrition to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Naturally works with your cat's unique metabolism to manage weight
- Formulated to help decrease the risk of most common urinary signs
- Nutrition to help your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus helps limit the building blocks of stones.
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables Contains ingredients to help manage stress
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food supports urinary health and manages stress while providing all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help cats continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Calcium Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Feeding your pet the right amount of c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic every day will support urinary health while helping them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period, or longer.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times. Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (35)||5/8 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||3/4 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (55)||7/8 (75)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||1 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (65)||1 1/8 (100)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (75)||1 1/3 (115)|
|18 (8,2)||1 (90)||1 3/8 (120)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
3242 kcal/kg (285 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||30.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||13.3 %|
|Vitamin C||5 ppm|
|Vitamin E||726 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.34 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.49 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d Multicare Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food contains 3.1 oz. by weight.